WSU’s general education assessment is guided by the Transparency Framework developed by the National Institute of Learning Outcomes Assessment. This framework seeks to make evidence of student accomplishment readily accessible, useful and meaningful to faculty, administration, students, and others. For more information, see About UCORE Assessment.
- 2019 Biennial UCORE Assessment Summary of Student Achievement Available
- Student Learning at the First-Year and Senior Level: 2019 National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) Results
- Assessing Student Learning at the Foundational Level: AY 2018-19 English 101 [WRTG] Holistic Skills Assessment
- Assessing Student Learning on WSU’s Seven Learning Goals: AY 2018-19 [CAPS] Course Assessment Results
- Clif Stratton to Lead WSU UCORE General Education Program
- Spring 2020 CAPS Assessment Reports for UCORE Due by 5/15/20
See the FAQs for more information.
- Assignment Design Resources Available
For more information, see the ATL Website.