WSU’s general education assessment is guided by the Transparency Framework developed by the National Institute of Learning Outcomes Assessment. This framework seeks to make evidence of student accomplishment readily accessible, useful and meaningful to faculty, administration, students, and others. For more information, see About UCORE Assessment.
- Embedded Assessment Results Influence Teaching and Build Shared Expectations of Student Achievement in English 101 [WRTG]
- NWCCU Compliments UCORE Assessment, Reaffirms WSU’s Accreditation
- Assessing Diversity Achievement at the First-Year Level: AY 2017-18 Roots of Contemporary Issues [ROOT] Diversity Assessment Results
- WSU-wide Summary of 2018 Undergraduate Degree Program Assessment Reporting Available
- Clif Stratton to Lead WSU UCORE General Education Program
- Assignment Design Resources Available
For more information, see the ATL Website.