WSU’s general education assessment is guided by the Transparency Framework developed by the National Institute of Learning Outcomes Assessment. This framework seeks to make evidence of student accomplishment readily accessible, useful and meaningful to faculty, administration, students, and others. For more information, see About UCORE Assessment.
- Assessing Student Learning at the Foundational Level: AY 2018-19 English 101 [WRTG] Holistic Skills Assessment
- Assessing Student Learning on WSU’s Seven Learning Goals: AY 2018-19 [CAPS] Course Assessment Results
- Assessing Student Learning at the First-Year Level: AY 2018-19 Roots of Contemporary Issues [ROOT] Final Papers Assessment Results
- Embedded Assessment Results Influence Teaching and Build Shared Expectations of Student Achievement in English 101 [WRTG]
- Clif Stratton to Lead WSU UCORE General Education Program
- Fall 2019 CAPS Assessment Reports Due by 1/10/20
See the FAQs for more information.
- Assignment Design Resources Available
For more information, see the ATL Website.