Honors Students

Students enrolled in the Honors College complete the Honors curriculum rather than UCORE.

If a student wishes to move from Honors to UCORE, they are required to complete a consultation with an Honors advisor.

Once that consultation has occurred, students then must work with their major advisor, who will assist with petitioning for UCORE equivalency for completed Honors coursework.