Attention Faculty teaching in UCORE:
It’s grants and awards season!
In addition to UCORE’s own Richard G. Law Excellence Award for Undergraduate Teaching with a deadline of March 10, organizations under the auspices of the Office of the Provost are pleased to announce that nominations and applications are open for a number of awards and grants.
Here’s a quick rundown…
The WSU Teaching Academy has opened nominations for three awards, each of which is due March 15:
- Outstanding Publication in the Scholarship of Teaching in Higher Education
- Teaching Conference Registration Award
- Award for Excellence in Teaching a Large Class
The Division of Academic Engagement and Student Achievement has opened applications for proposals for two grants:
- Smith Teaching and Learning Grants (deadline March 14)
- Transformational Change Initiative Grants for Advancing Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access (deadline April 4)
I encourage everyone to consider applying for one or more of these grants and awards.